Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I lost some important palettes...

Hello All, I seem to have lost the coordinate box, control box and the prompt box. I have gone the typical things that I thought would work, i.e. Options>Customize>Palette Shapes. These all have the "show" boxes checked. Since I work on 2 monitors, I...

rgarand by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help with 8.1 installation.

Windows cannot find the wibu key. I told it to search the archicad 8.1 disk, and the internet and it found nothing. The website for wibu won't come up. Now I cannot even pull up 7.0 either. what is going on here!!!!! Did Graphisoft not have the forsi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing AC8 from OS 9

I dont know much about Macs. I installed 8r3 on a Mac so I could create a UI for our objects that is Mac friendly. I need to remove AC8 from the machine before I install v7. Is it as simple as deleting the archicad folder or is there some proceedure ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Modeling

When creating a custom circlular window and using it in my model I have discovered the object defines a square as the rough opening for the circular window and places the window within the square leaving the wall between the window edge and the squar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two offices: one all PC and one all mac

I need to know the most effective way to allow our new other office, which is all PC, to work on projects together with my mac folks here. They can access our Mac OS X 10.2 server through our VPN. Are therre any cross platform file format issues? Is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Arrow key functions - 7 vs 8.1

Hi all I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I can't find it in the archive. Under Archicad 7 the left arrow key cancelled commands while the right arrow key jumped between the last toolbar command used and the arrow button. This was such a use...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which version of OS X is better for AC8.1?

Hello... I am currently running OSX 10.2.8 with AC8.1 and I may run into a conflict with another application if I upgrade to Panther (10.3).. Does anyone know of a significant problem staying with Jaguar 10.2.8? Pros & cons? Any comments are much app...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: WIBU Key won't detect

Hi, On one of the computers here, the WIBU program doesn't detect the key in any of it's USB ports. It can detect the Network Key, pumped out by the server over our LAN, but it won't detect the one on the computer itself... I've tried 3 different key...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes