Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

8.1 Library problem?

New install on OSX.2.8. Upon first launch and creating new project (default settings) I do not have complete libraries—no doors or windows for example. I have tried opening an 8.0 file with attendent libraries, and still same effect. What am I doing ...

Darryl by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 Installation - US

I just received my 8.1 upgrade. The installation instructions include instructions to "After restarting your MAC, plug in the USB hardware key". This is contrary to all earlier instructions (AC7 & AC8) to never, ever, ever insert or remove the key wh...

Commercial Components

Archicad looks great but there is a down side, it seams that you have to pay for every add on Im a student and simply cannot afford to buy extra people and furniture etc from the online stores. Im not in business, just trying to impress. Is there any...

DWG

As new as they come to Archicad v7. Reverted for rendering qualities (hoping im making the right move as ive not much time to play about, but ive seen some examples) What can you import from DWG files? I currently use Architectural Desktop 3.3 and Re...

keynotes and details

I am new to Archicad and am doing fine until I try to do construction documents. I have all the books, but information about doing details or keying in text seems to be lacking. What I want to know is: 1.) I use keynotes in my CD's, is there a standa...

archanom by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie questions

I am a new user, (migrated from Architectural Desktop) and have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated. 1. How do I make the same set of stairs appear both on the upper and lower floor, but look different. (arrow down on second floor, arrow u...

Another newbie

I am a new user, (migrated from Architectural Desktop) and have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated. 1. How do I make the same set of stairs appear both on the upper and lower floor, but look different. (arrow down on second floor, arrow u...