Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 25 INT install error

Hi, I am trying to install the latest AC 25 INT but running into some technical issues I cannot troubleshoot myself. Whne running the install I get the VCRedist 2019 error (see attached). I downloaded the following file from MS website (assuming this...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get education serial number

When I go into https://myarchicad.graphisoft.com/PROFILE/ it says "No serial number has been issued yet, please wait for our response This language version is not supported in the current country, so the license cannot be renewed. To change your Arch...

MsVan by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! inviting someone to company pool issue

i seem to be having a lot of trouble adding someone to my company pool. The email address is a graphisoft ID account. I keep getting a error message pop up and can't for the life of me work out why

tomyg by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad First timer

Such a things as software localisation suppose to be done by local distributors (who selling and promoting ArchiCAD in given area). Sometimes it's a part of Graphisoft - like Graphisoft USA, Graphisoft Japan, Graphisoft UK. So, they must to develop t...

Podolsky by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Download AC 20 for Windows 10...

Hi, I have been using AC 20 and earlier versions on Mac for years; and now I need to install on Windows 10 laptop. Where can I download the AC20 software for windows? and can I still use my key for both Mac and windows? Thank you

Llian by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

myarchicad.com links refuse connection

I'm trying to create a Myarchicad user to download a 30 day trial w/ extension, however all the links on this page ends up with an error: connection refused. I´ve tried the links on other computers and it works there, but not on my own. Why is this h...

Labels