Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vertical Line/Wall

Hi, By mistake I changed a setting that I cannot find which one it is. I changed a setting that when I draw a vertical line or wall and then I enter the length, the dimensions that I enter goes into x coordinate and not in y coordinate. So the line/w...

Eman by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting section of a curtain wall

Back to the curtain wall... Does anyone know how could I break the segment of a curtain wall? Would like to get rid of the section marked with the red arrow. The whole curtain wall is a closed polygonal shape - that is how it was created a long time ...

BEAM ENDS ROTATION ON PLAN

Hi, I have a problem with showing single beam ends rotated (or cut) on plan. In case where the plan is not orthogonal (90°) I cannot find any option for rotating the beam ends. Although it is possible to achieve ends rotation in 3D by rotating the be...

Takis by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Elevation Sun and shadow settings

In some of my elevation settings when I check the "Sun and Shadow" box on, the sun/shadow settings do not appear underneath. Is there something else that hides those settings?

key command for drag copy?

When i right click for the popup menu to search under "Move" for the "Drag Copy" command, it shows a key shortcut of "option-command-D" On a mac, when i press option-command-D, I don't get "Drag Copy" "Option-Command" gives me "Inject Parameters" & t...

proto by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to visualize elements of the floor below

Hello folks, I am trying to visualize elements of the floor below which should be visible. In my case, it is a first floor from which, in plan, I shouhld visualiza part of the garden at ground floor and part of the stairs (the other part should be hi...

Stefano by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Customer User Groups

(Link to Original post inserted by Moderator) https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Design-forum/Launching-customer-user-groups-in-Q4-2021/m-p/225354/highlight/true#M121454 In case you missed this in the Archicad 25 thread...If you want to give feedbac...

Archicad 25 and GSID

I'm curious how everyone is authenticating Archicad 25 in an office environment. I understand that every installation needs to be authenticated but I don't see the sense in registering a GSID for each user (20) and I don't want to use my ID since eve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
Labels