Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Graphisoft and Data Design System Joining Forces

You can read the press release on the following link: https://www.nemetschek.com/en/news-media/newsroom/Nemetschek-Group-Brands-Graphisoft-and-Data-Design-System-Joining-Forces-to-Further-Expand-Integrated-Multi-Disciplinary-Building-Design-Solutions...

Floor Plan Cut Plane...

Still having trouble with the Floor Plan Cut Plane to show the wall lines from storey below or above the current storey. I set wall to be projected overhead in wall setting and dashed line for the overhead line. And set 4' from below in the floor pla...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to prevent miter of two beams?

i am creating the eave of a porch the barge board from the gable end is touching the end of the fascia board that holds the gutter it is trying to miter the two beam elements as they touch i just want to see the vertical end cut of the barge board te...

proto by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to align objects in space?

i have a series of exposed rafters that I positioned at an eave. I started moving them vertically in a section view & subsequently realized that I only grabbed some of them due to the section view, so I have a little mess in the z axis. The rafters a...

proto by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall top height link

Hello, When I change the top height of a wall to Not Linked with a custom height, its not possible to relink it to a story level again, is there any solution that i'm not aware of?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 25 PLN file size jumped from 20MB to 5GB

Has anyone experienced this issue? I started my first v25 project from my own (rather clean and well maintained template - no missing / duplicate library parts, nothing embedded, no migrated libraries etc). I spend couple of hours on the job, tracing...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Help to create fencing using the railing tool.

Hi all, I’m looking to be able to model 2 different fences within Archicad, so I can use the model on Lumions to give our clients a good representation of the site. Do you think these 2 would be possible? Thanks In advance! Shane

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2D Fill Sync Freezes ArchiCAD 23

Hey Guys! I'm Working on Ceiling Panels for a large number of Rooms, for which purpose I wrote a GH script to automate the drawing. I use a combination of 2D Fills and 3D Slabs for representation both in Plan View as well as in 3D View. My Problem li...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels