Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with roof fascia

Hello all, I am having a problem with my roof fascia and how it appears in the elevation view. I have created my roof with the roof tool and I have added a soffit with my wall tool. I have given the same materials to the appropriate faces of each obj...

fascia-prob1.gif
rgarand by Participant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Stupid Question re. Zones

I've not used zones before, but I have ranted about the pathetic AC manuals which are useless to me and my feeble mind for this. I used the auto recognition method to define the area. The label I defined shows on the plan. In the Zone Selection Setti...

EXTENDED AUTOMATIC DIMENSIONING

BY SETTING A 0.00 mm dimension (in a future hidden layer) WALL AND WITH MAGIC WAND YOU CAN "TOUCH" SLABS, LINES , ROOFS , ( EVEN ELEVATION LINES PASTED IN FLOOR PLAN) AND PUSH THE AUTOMATIC DIMENSIONING TOOL. AFTER YOU CAN HIDE THIS HIDDEN DIMENSIONI...

Fill definitions on peer to peer networks

We create simple fills eg for paving slabs, tiling patterns, block coursing etc. We have a simple network over Airport, and share projects and layout books back and forth; some projects remain as plns, others become plps. The Problem: When the lbk is...

Nigel by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Areas listed in ZOne and schedule

I put in zones that show areas and also mad a schedule of the areas. THe schedules are showings areas to the xxx.xx decimal point and the zones are rounding them off. I want the rounded off number so that both the zones and the schedule are the same....

Michele by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shift-click doesn't work for selection any more?

I haven't used ArchiCAD in a while. Is it true that shift-click no longer works to select an object when some tool other than the arrow tool is selected? Is this the way its supposed to be (I hope not- shift-click has always been my perferred way of ...

R Muller by Booster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

invisable columns

Here's a good one--- I have covered porch with 10x10 columns, outline pens for plan, section and 3d set to the same heavy black. They all appear in plan and 3d, NO apperant outline pen in 3d, I can live with that, I don't like it but I can live with ...

Labels