Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

extrude along a curve?

I was wondering if it is possible to extrude different profiles, user defined along curves and lines? I am a Maya user, and I am fairly new to Archicad. I am looking to draw curves, then extrude say rectangles or circles along this curve. similar to ...

keithg by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to do a VR scene

I wanted to make a Vr Scene but with cameras that don't show 360 views. Is that possible? I want one camera only to show 90 degree view and another camera 180 degree view. I want the viewer to decide where he wants to look within our given view angle...

Michele by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Module Update Crashing ArchiCAD (Mac OSX)

I am using ArchiCAD 8v3 (aus) on Mac OS 10.2.7. When I place a pln as a module on another file there is no problem. It's when I update the module ArchiCAD crashes right at the last moment.I tracked this problem down to the corner windows in the modul...

sam66 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Intersection Groups

My Intersection Group setting in the layer dialog will not save. When I reopen ArchiCAD all the layers are reset to Intersection group "1". I have installed build 6392 which I read was supposted to fix the problem but still no luck. Any ideas? Thank ...

Roof Surfacer AC 7

When I anoint the roof on both sides of a ridge with the standing seam--AC 7 Library_Add on Library_Roof accessory_roof_surfacer, I'm unable to convince the patterns to line up, i.e. "mirror". Is there a fix-it that anyone has discovered? Thanks, Wal...