Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Drawing Gable End Walls with Break Line in Plan

Is there a way to automatically have a wall break in plan where the floor plan cut plane is for a gable end wall (or other walls that slope down through the break line, such as below stairs)? If not, how do you like to handle this type of condition? ...

EH21 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Which element to bend UV mapping?

Is there an element that when bent will also bend the material mapping? I tried slabs, walls and beams but the top part of the element is always mapped without taking into account the bend:

JohnJay by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Best method to model a driveway composite

I've seen various workarounds for how to create a sloped driveway using copies of meshes with SEO etc, or with numerous roofs etc, but never quite get the desired result. With meshes you can't do a composite, with roofs you end up with many separate ...

RAILINGS NOT VISIBLE

I have a challenge with railings this morning. The railing on the stair shows in 3D, but not in plan nor section. There seem to be a "silhouette" of the railing on section, and I can select it, but its not visible on the drawings. Any ideas what I'm ...

Johann_P by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse position affects Tracker input.

Here is a problem i have been experiencing since the Tracker was introduced to Archicad. When you use the tracker to input a value the position of the mouse will affect the results. Let's say you're drawing a line from A to B. (A and B are not Archic...

Geom by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling corner-window

Hi everyone! I am having a problem modeling a corner window. My goal is to have a corner window. Similar to this picture. As far as I know "corner-window" tool has no choice to have two different windows connected to each other. So, for modeling I ch...

Texture - direction / rotation ?

Hi, I'm using the same texture and I have no clue why this texture is rotate 180° on some other surfaces ... I tried to reset direction but it doesn't work. I know that depending in the walls from which side I started to make ( left or right ) - I do...

What happened to EDIT SELECTION SET ?

I used this function a lot in the with layers management. For example when I want to designate a layer for everything I have selected. I don't see it any more in ArchiCAD 25 where it used to be. Is it gone or just in a different place?

Lines between Walls in 3D view

[img]Hello, I'm attempting to rid on the separation lines in my 3D model which appear between my exterior walls; however, I do not want to turn off contours. I have made sure all the walls are connected (more times than I can count) but the issues pe...

AWalker by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes