Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which element to bend UV mapping?

Is there an element that when bent will also bend the material mapping? I tried slabs, walls and beams but the top part of the element is always mapped without taking into account the bend:

JohnJay by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Best method to model a driveway composite

I've seen various workarounds for how to create a sloped driveway using copies of meshes with SEO etc, or with numerous roofs etc, but never quite get the desired result. With meshes you can't do a composite, with roofs you end up with many separate ...

RAILINGS NOT VISIBLE

I have a challenge with railings this morning. The railing on the stair shows in 3D, but not in plan nor section. There seem to be a "silhouette" of the railing on section, and I can select it, but its not visible on the drawings. Any ideas what I'm ...

Johann_P by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse position affects Tracker input.

Here is a problem i have been experiencing since the Tracker was introduced to Archicad. When you use the tracker to input a value the position of the mouse will affect the results. Let's say you're drawing a line from A to B. (A and B are not Archic...

Geom by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling corner-window

Hi everyone! I am having a problem modeling a corner window. My goal is to have a corner window. Similar to this picture. As far as I know "corner-window" tool has no choice to have two different windows connected to each other. So, for modeling I ch...

Texture - direction / rotation ?

Hi, I'm using the same texture and I have no clue why this texture is rotate 180° on some other surfaces ... I tried to reset direction but it doesn't work. I know that depending in the walls from which side I started to make ( left or right ) - I do...

What happened to EDIT SELECTION SET ?

I used this function a lot in the with layers management. For example when I want to designate a layer for everything I have selected. I don't see it any more in ArchiCAD 25 where it used to be. Is it gone or just in a different place?

Lines between Walls in 3D view

[img]Hello, I'm attempting to rid on the separation lines in my 3D model which appear between my exterior walls; however, I do not want to turn off contours. I have made sure all the walls are connected (more times than I can count) but the issues pe...

AWalker by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes