Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Material Priority not cleaning up properly

I will start by saying I am currently stuck on a nice laptop but not the same power as my desktop, so the lack of power and graphics may be part of the issue I have two materials - standard Concrete-Structural and Gravel Because I could not get them ...

Create posts between windows

I am creating a long row of windows that needs to have full posts between sets of 3 windows ganged together. How can I show full posts between head and sill only, with trim above, and sill running below? I am currently faking it in plan by adding a c...

Saving Multiple Color/Surface Options

Hi All, I've been running into a new issue lately, and was wondering if anyone has found a system to overcome it. Clients are asking us more and more to help them with picking colors/styles, and we obviously try to oblige. We also like to save the va...

Benji_W by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing Segment Pattern Settings

Does anybody have any idea why I am unable to change the Pattern Distribution and Position in my railing? See screenshot. Working in AC22.

EH21 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Magic Wand not defining contour lines in mesh as expected

Hello everyone, I'm going to keep this short. I have contour lines on my terrain and I would like to use the Mesh Wand to create new mesh points and fit user to ridges, however, it's not going as planned as the mesh wand can't properly define the lin...

OPENINGS IN BEAMS INVISIBLE IN PLAN

It appears that openings made in beams (at least beams made from complex profiles) are invisible in plan. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm able to use the beam 'Holes' tool and those show up in plan so long as beam centerlines are turned on in t...

Reading ArchiCAD 9 files and transferring to AC18

Hello : I'd like to recover a file created by AC9 on a G4 Macbook. I have the AC9 file on my Macbook Pro, OS 10.11.6. Is the following procedure likely to succeed? Current - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) 10.11.6, ArchiCAD 18 Reinstall : Mac OS 10....