Did you mean: 
Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vaults in Archicad

I can't create this form using the shell tool, maybe someone can help? Transferred this form from 3ds max to Archicad

MaksiOk by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! separate/explode composite in to individual elements

Is there a way to separate materials in roof/wall composite so they could be classified as separate materials for a volume calculation? I have not been able to find any references. We currently use Archicad 24. I have attached an example of what we w...

Oh that roof!

Most people on the forums, ask questions and ask for help and advice. But I decided to blog about events and work related directly to the Archicad program in my work. About the pros and cons of working with client projects.Today I want to touch upon ...

Property Line

Hello All, I am new to the forum but seem to not be able to find a straight forward answer to my question. How do I setup a Property Line on my model? There are plenty of videos but none quite recent or easy to follow. Luis MarcelinoMacBook Pro M1 Ma...

lfm1791 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Beam Hole Desactivated

Hello the community, I have another problem. I need to design a beam with one or multiple hole(s), but the option is Desactivated. Even in the pet palette . Do someone have a solution please ?  

Beam Hole.PNG
sma4bim by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

facade window

Hi everybodyI'm testing the facade-tool (curtain wall) and can't fix some points.- 2D-opening line of a window in the floor plan- the window don't know the relation to the room, it takes the relation from the hole curtain wallSome ideas to fix that?

bimdo by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Custom Objects Plan View

I'm making custom furniture I've built into objects in Archicad 22, but I can't seem to get them to appear properly in plan. For example, on the attached daybed I've modeled, I can't get the legs of the bed to be hidden by what is above it.

t_fo3 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Flat roof composites with a in built 1:75 fall /slope

Hi All,For my projects it is necessary for flat roof build ups to have a sloped element above the timber roof deck to ferry the surface water to a trough gutter. Currently I create this by having two roof composites that together make the full flat r...

katakuri by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Top link - home story - column favorite setting

Hello everbody ,i am a revit pro, switching to Archicad ...i have a little problem setting a column as favorite , the problem is : i need to link it by top link. but it is impossible to do it .someone can help , have a solution this problem please.

sma4bim by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes