Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Curtain Wall Panels plan representation

Hi,on one of our recent models, we had a curtain wall with double glazing panels set up. When we initially had a single glazed panel, the linework showed correctly in plan view (image 1), wherein the panels join at center of the mullion. However, whe...

Curtain wall 1 - single glazed panel.png Curtain wall 2 - double glazed panel.png
as by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Grasshopper-Archicad Design problem

I'm using Grasshopper in Rhinoceros 5 and Archicad 25 EDU version. I had calculated the load of a beam which is linked to specific beam I profile in grasshopper. Is it possible to program algorithmically in Grasshopper, through "Grasshopper- Archicad...

Connection between the Slab's 2D fill and its 3D texture

I have a very important question for Archicad developers that has been bothering us for three years. When could we expect that choosing "Link to Fill Origin" for slab in 2D will again affect the origin and direction of its texture in 3D, as it was in...

Dalius by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Project info on master layout

How do you guys add basic project and company info to your master layouts?I have seen two options so far, one is with a worksheet and a drawing tool. And the other is option is crating a Label and using the label tool.What are the benefits and drawba...

Archicad Competency Test

Hi Community, Since the new community website has been launched, I thought this would be a great time to share the link for the online Archicad Competency Test. https://online-test.graphisoft.com/learning/online_certification/ Good luck! Regards Matt...

Door Leafs missing

I don't think they are missing but new styles are ignored Opened a model that was correct on laptop On desktop the leafs do not show And if I change the leafs - no change - just a flat panel or lo leaf - can't tell

House - Bent shell roof

ASM Techbase next Quick Coffee Tip is ready. This tutorial is showing you how to create a nice roof shape using the shell tool. Enjoy Carsten Link:

Resolved! Drawing Gable End Walls with Break Line in Plan

Is there a way to automatically have a wall break in plan where the floor plan cut plane is for a gable end wall (or other walls that slope down through the break line, such as below stairs)? If not, how do you like to handle this type of condition? ...

EH21 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes