Did you mean: 
Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Accidentally modelled in wrong measurements - Absolute newbie

Hi there, I've learnt how to model a site model for a project which includes a slope. I have accidentally modelled using the wrong measurements but is still to scale. i.e. 10metres as 100 000mm instead of 10 000mm. Essentially, I've added an extra 0 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMCloud for students

So, I'm going to try my best to write everything that we've tried, and I would really appreciate it if someone could lead me through the process that will succeed finally. The first thing we did was follow the tutorial from Youtube, installed everyth...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inclined slab and wall intersection

Hi guys, I have to make an inclined slab. As I can understand I can use the roof pitch tool but what abot the itersection with walls? If I use the Connect command I cut the upper part: how do I cut the bottom part without trasforming the wall into a ...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork not working - You are in offline mode

Hello everyone Im trying a teamwork project with my friends and we experiencing some difficulties. We managed to connect to same server and to work on same project, but after a short time we're getting message that one of us is working offline. We ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extensions to ARCHICAD 23

Please tell me why when installing Extensions to ARCHICAD 23 with https://www.graphisoft.ru/ offers extensions to ARCHICAD 22, no extensions to ARCHICAD 23 available for download

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes