Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Template

I used the student's version during my graduation. I made a good templete, but now I want to convert this template to the professional version, all my favorites, master sheets, pens, compositions, keyboard shortcuts and also my workflow, shortcut pos...

Strange wall behaviour

Hi guys, I wonder if I can get anyhelp: All of a suddent my model has started acting straneg: walls have become ruined and transparents in places. There is a jpeg of the walls and what I mean. Anyone can tell mehow o fix this problem, please? It is a...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interface Language...

Hello, i tried contact by email to suportbr@graphisoft and brasil@graphisoft already (i'm brazilian)... Searching, i learnt that i can't change the interface language to english... would be necessary to download the International version... but... ho...

Measurements don't add up

Hi, When using the ruler (measurement tool) or the dimension tool it adds a milimeter to the measurements and I don't know what is adding that extra milimeter. If the outside measurements of the building is 5000 mm with walls 250 mm thick and a insid...

Archicad Team Work student license

greetings, I downloaded the teamwork and did all the installation steps correctly, the idea is to work together with my other partner the same project simultaneously. I have the student version. When you compare the project with the other user, there...

archicad 23 (student version) exe error

Hi. I've recenty downloaded the student version of Archicad23 and tried doing the training courses. I have been able to open the programme and the training guide videos but when I try to open or download the 'training file' called 'Pavillion' I get t...

Ch3qu3r5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Curve Wall and Slab Problem

i have problem with Curved wall and slab at intersect. i think a reason is difference resolution between wall and slab edge. i draw slab with curve edge first, and then is Wall with outline Polygon with Magic Wand. Problem appear with exterior plaste...

Skylights on pitched roof

Hi there, Hope someone can help. I have been trying to work out how i can accurately place a skylight on a pitched roof with has a flat ceiling below. The only way i can see is creating a cut out in the slab. This is proving extremely time consuming ...

Old Archicad file doesn't load correctly in v.22

Hey, We've recieved our case for this semester. It's an "old" model created by a teacher, but when loaded into ARCHICAD 22 (student version) it seems to be missing walls and floors. The teachers have no clue why, can anyone help? U can get the model ...

Education to Commercial License

I just upgraded from an educational license to commercial license, but every time I open a file in ARCHICAD I continue to see an Educational version watermark. This leads me to believe that I am not able to use the full capabilities of the commercial...