Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Graphisoft BIM Curriculum

Dear ArchiTalkers, I'm happy to announce that Graphisoft has released a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Curriculum for teachers and educators. The curriculum consists of two units: a BIM Seminar part with 10 lectures and an Archicad Studio part w...

Welcome to the Student Forum

This forum (previously named: Graphisoft Education Policy) having fulfilled its original goal, is now dedicated to the users of the free student version of Archicad. Please post all your questions and comments related to the educational version of Ar...

User Name & Serial Number

Hi, When I start installing the ArchiCAD 10 student version it asks me for my user name and serial number so I enter them, but then the next button is meant to be activated but it isn't ,what do I do

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 10 Student Version

Any idea if the release date of the Student Version of Archicad 10 will coincide with the Full Version, and if not, when the student version will be released?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: money out of archi edu ???

Hy. I am a student and I want to buy the student version. But is it legal to start making money out of it? I mean to start and draw for different people ... charge them... /please help me out. 10x

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Student Version

I have been unable to find exact confirmation on the following information. I am wondering if I save a file on the ArchiCAD student version, that I could then transfer that to the full out version Archicad 8.0 and open, work on the drawing, and print...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Test Results

Is 34% on the mock certification test pretty bad, considering I only know Autocad? I want to learn Archicad real bad. Then I want to take the test again.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archcad Training For Residential

Does anyone out there know of any Training cds that are Residential specific. Having come from a Chief Architect user backround and now wanting to use the Archicad to create more sophisticated designs. In Chief we have a very professional set of trai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels