Did you mean: 
Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Test Results

Is 34% on the mock certification test pretty bad, considering I only know Autocad? I want to learn Archicad real bad. Then I want to take the test again.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archcad Training For Residential

Does anyone out there know of any Training cds that are Residential specific. Having come from a Chief Architect user backround and now wanting to use the Archicad to create more sophisticated designs. In Chief we have a very professional set of trai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Save Problem?

Hi Folks, I teach two online intro ArchiCAD courses at the Santa Fe Community College. Since the edu version for release 9 came out I've had a number of students come to me with this problem I haven't been able to figure out. When they try to Save As...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archi CAD training guide - but no Level1 -step01.pln file ?

Hi ! I have downloaded the training guide in pdf and zipped format. after unzipping it I could not find the example files that the training guide use. where could I find these example files ? Which material is the best to use in order for me to learn...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to teach ArchiCAD in 2h30 ?

I'm trying to insert an ArchiCAD introduction class into our regular AutoCAD-based CAD-courses. I think I can cram 2h30 into the regular schedule, if I insist hard enough. Can anyone point me to some hints on what to do in this short amount of time? ...

stefan by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Educational policy

Students are begining to start their projects now and not in 2005. It would make better sense if they were to satrt on AC9.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 9 edu?

Dear Akos, Do you have any information about the educational/student versions of AC9? Will they be released soon? thank you Petros

Pricing & limitations of educational software

There have been some discussions on the use of student-versions for (illegal) commercial use. Do you think that is such a problem? I believe that when a student is doing commercial work: - (s)he has too much time that he is not spending on his/her st...

stefan by Advocate
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes