Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Education to Commercial License

I just upgraded from an educational license to commercial license, but every time I open a file in ARCHICAD I continue to see an Educational version watermark. This leads me to believe that I am not able to use the full capabilities of the commercial...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Modeler no longer available through Myarchicad.com?

I've been teaching Archicad for several years now. MEP Modeler was part of my course up until version 20. This week, I'm picking it up again in a specific post-graduate programme, but I don't find any download link anymore on myarchicad.com. Download...

B_E_A_T_ by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Civil3D surface (IFC) to ArchiCAD22

Hello everybody! I made a surface from LIDAR points in Civil3D. I convert TIN surface to 3D Solids and then save it to IFC format. I tried to open it with ArchiCAD22, but there is nothing. Just layer. IFC viewer opens my IFC file. On the dropbox link...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! from 2D to 3D

hello! i.m new to Archicad and i would really appreciate some help. I have to design a garden and i.ve made the 2D plan, but it doesn.t appear in the 3D view. I used the fill tool to create the surfaces and i.ve read after that i can.t use them in 3d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial version & student version

Nell'attivazione di Archicad 22 ho scelto la versione trial e non la versione educational. Appena lanciato il programma sembra che la licenza sia solo commerciale. Alla scadenza potrò lo stesso richiedere la licenza per studenti della durata di un an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The profile dont seek the orientation i've put

Hy, I have a problem that in my 3D visualisation the beam i draw dont goes into the path. there is another line (blue in the attachment) wich sticks to the path i drew but the beam itself keep far away. Do someone have already face this problem ? tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

White background for bathroom objects

I have just placed a tile fill within my bathroom but the tile pattern is visible on the bathroom objects (bath, basin, WC). In my ArchiCAD exercise book it says "you can place a rectangular fill across the entire floor as the bathroom objects will b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels