Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't register as a Student

Hi everyone, I'm trying to download the Archicad, but I get stuck in "Myarchicad" student registry with no more options to fill. Any idea why? Thanks in advance!

Afonso by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! commercial and educational on same machine

I have an employee with an educational license under her own graphisoft ID. She also has a graphisoft ID under her company email. When she logs into the license manager with her company ID, downloads a commercial licesnse, then goes to ope a company ...

Morphs vs GDL Scripts

Hello : I am familiar with most of AC 18 but have not used the morph tool. I’ve written a number of GDL scripts which allow me to define posts and beams with tenons at each end. Parameters of these are set in the scripts. And that data can be exporte...

More appealing draft design

Hi, my name is Merlin, I'm an architecture student from Germany. I'm trying to create the same style of plan drafting as shown in the photo example I attached to this message. I'm wondering, if this is possible with Archicad exclusively, or do I need...

merlinbb by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accidentally modelled in wrong measurements - Absolute newbie

Hi there, I've learnt how to model a site model for a project which includes a slope. I have accidentally modelled using the wrong measurements but is still to scale. i.e. 10metres as 100 000mm instead of 10 000mm. Essentially, I've added an extra 0 ...

s_01234 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMCloud for students

So, I'm going to try my best to write everything that we've tried, and I would really appreciate it if someone could lead me through the process that will succeed finally. The first thing we did was follow the tutorial from Youtube, installed everyth...

t00mica by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inclined slab and wall intersection

Hi guys, I have to make an inclined slab. As I can understand I can use the roof pitch tool but what abot the itersection with walls? If I use the Connect command I cut the upper part: how do I cut the bottom part without trasforming the wall into a ...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes