Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stretchy angle hotspots in 2D

I am a tad confused about how the angled 2D moving hotspots work. After reading the manual about 100 times and randomly putting in numbers i got them to work but I have a few questions. 1. in the manual it states you need four points then they only s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for metal building parts and pieces

Is there any 3rd party that sell complete metal building, structural components? (Tapered columns, tapered spandrel beams, purlins, etc.) I mean the all parts of an entire building, not just individual pieces. If so where would it be located. I do no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with doors

I've been having a couple of problems with doors today. The dorrs are from the ArchiCAD 8 library. 1) The first part of the problem is when I try to eyedropper an existing door. When I eyedropper a door ArchiCAD locks up. Sometimes the ArchiCAD unloc...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

instructions for creating a new library part

I want to learn how to create new library parts. I thought that I would start by creating a few beds based on the "Bed Double 01" that exist in the ArchiCAD 8 library. I want to create a king and queen sized beds for my current project. The problem t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bullnose Wall Object

Quick question for all of you out there. I just discovered the bullnose object for corners of walls. There is a lot of that here in California so it is nice to see (was it there before? - oops just found it in AC7 also) I can see how to use it on a w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

US electric symbols library

I'm a new user and am trying to find the US electric symbols library. I see the european electric symbols. Is there a US electric symbols library with switch and outlet symbols Thanks,

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Projecting a fill?????

I have an object that the 2d view is projected. This maybe a stupid question. What I want to do is place a fill in 2d view, so can I fill read off the projection to make it an easy fix? I don't believe it’s possible but I wanted to here it from some ...

Red by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard can't find library parts

I'm trying to use the Roof Wizard and it cannot find the library parts. I'm using AC8r3 the library is the latest available from the GS tech resource site. I use the pla version. Anyone have any solutions/suggestions? TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotspots in Marker Objects

Is it just me, or are we unable to define selectable/editable hotspots (HOTSPOT2) in custom Marker Objects for the Section/Elevation Tool? I can successfully define editable hotspots in Window-Door Markers and Detail Markers - but not in Section Mark...

Library Parts and Panther OSX

Some custom / 3rd party library objects aren't showing after installing Panther. The objects are in the Library but show up as missing library parts. Also their icons look like little unix windows or something. Any suggestions? Thanks

Labels