Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GH-AC beam profile stretch bug

I have scratched the surface of this AC+RH+GH connection tool, and I love it. Just wanted to share a bug (I think it must be) so the tools can get better over time. (Mac Rhino 5 WIP+GrasshoHopper+AC21 INT) A beam profile gets stretched for no obvious...

mikas by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper + Gismo Addon - Mesh Terrain

Hi, there is a Grasshopper Addon (Gismo) that generate Terrain from coordinates or osm files. I tested with Archicad and worked with some caveats. Could this tool be integrate with Mesh Tool on Grasshopper?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Text transfer for AC to Grasshopper

I'm trying to setup a AC<>Grass workflow. It would be great to have the possibility to push text from AC to Grass. Additional group recognition would be even better. I there any plan to develop similar functionalities ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems, questions, problems...

Hi! I'm currently planning on doing my bachelor degree in architecture in ArchiCAD and Grasshopper. Recently I tried doing some test project just to see what can I do. My target is to design a small house for an atom family. Though as you might think...

Text Parameter receives only 8 characters

I´am trying to pass string data from GH to my GDL object using Text Parameter, but I´am receiving only 8 character string on Archicad side. Am I missing something? is this a known bug? Anyone experimenting the same issue? thanks aitor

leceta by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad grasshopper first time running issue

Hi, I have just installed GH-AC live connection 1.5 for archicad 19. I've followed all the steps in the instructions but I can not achieve a connection and the AC components dont show in grasshopper. Things to note I am running this on an office netw...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels