Did you mean: 
Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Randomize Materials

I am just starting to play with the connection plugin and see that V20 has many more parameters to play with. I am currently doing a randomized facade that is working well. However I am wanting to randomize the colour of some fins between two differe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph and story

Hello! I have a bunch of geometry in rhino drawn from z=0. So that when I send it to archicad the geometry ends up as morphs at sealevel or that is elevation 0. The weird thing is that instead of just putting the geometry at 0 and setting the morphs ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Big slowdown during transfer to ac

Hi! First of all i just want to say its super awesome that grasshopper is implemented into archicad! I have a question concerning slowdown. I am quite new to grasshopper so I descided to make a really simple start with grasshopper-archicad. All i am ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mac-rhinowip- beam tool

Hi I use mac book pro, macos sierra, rhinowip 5.4 whit archicad connection and archicad 20 int , all updates done. I try to repeate "parametric tower" example , "non-linear curve segments must be on the XY plane" warning !!when I use "beam tool" when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad GH connection problem

I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well I used windows 10 X64

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Selection Crash - GH AC20 Live Conn Win

Hi everyone, AC-GH connection crashes when accessing to the "composite" component list once added the component in GH. Any solution ? I'm running: Windows 10 (64bits) Rhino 90days SR13 GH 0.9.0076 Archicad 20 (4020) Thanks in advance David

some simple tries with slabs and walls

I tried to connect walls and slab to an Archicad-Polyline in Grasshopper. Because the walls and slabs did not fit together properly, I tried to move and transform the Polyline-Geometry in Grasshopper. But Then i dont get an simple curved wall in Arch...

Morph object in Grasshopper change ID

Good morning at all! I created a geometry in GH and after I have changed with morph setting layers and material.. but when I want to change the ID with my personal text ID, this value don't change in Archicad.. the panel menu show a standard ID.. for...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper and parameters Archicad object (array) ?

Whether communication of data is supported in the parameter of object Archicad that is an array (dim) Attempt of communication of data from a matrix real number to parameter Archciad object (array) ends with a failure Attempt of direct input in a par...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Building Material Selection Crash - GH AC20 Live Conn Mac

Rhino WIP keeps crashing with Grasshopper - ArchiCAD Live Connection Beta version when a Building Material selection attempt is performed in the Wall Settings Component: 1. The Wall Settings Component is placed in the Grasshopper canvas. 2. Right cli...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes