Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Run energy simulation using GH live connection

Hello Everyone! I am new here and I hope I will get some kind of help. To cut a long story short, I am trying to run an energy simulation of the building in GH using climate studio. To achieve this, I use the zone component, then deconstruct it and e...

Mariami by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rhino not showing

I have a problem. When I chose the hexagon on Archicad , Rhino not showing it on the perspective or another view.There is no problem for connecting grasshopper - Archicad. Rhino and Archicad .All software is licensed .How can I solve this problem. ?

aziz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Segment Beams und Columns - Grasshopper

Hello, I am a very big fan of the new colomn/beam tool since AC 23, amazing development. I want to use it with the GH connection, but there is no way to reference multi-segment beams or colomns from AC or design them in GH yet right? Greetings Eddy

Resolved! RHINO 7

Hi, I can see that Rhino 7 doesn't recognise ArchiCAD live connection. Is there a way to make it work or how shall I do it? Frank

Favourites and script/python/c# component

I'm playing with the connection (I'm a newbie in Rhino/Grasshopper), and I'm a bit confused about what is possible to do programmatically. So, I read in the connection manual that for most elements, the parameters available are not complete, and if w...

alexsks by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper = Archicad workflow

Hi, I have started digging more and more into workflows in Grasshopper and was wondering about one thing. How do you manage the connectivity between your newest Archicad built version and Grasshopper? As far as I have seen Grasshopper works always wi...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes