Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Elliptical profile surface, thickness

This is a (proof-of concept, test) zero-thickness morph, brought into GH from Archicad. Its profile is elliptical. It was generated in Archicad with a 0-thickness shell on an arc profile, saved as object, modified zzyzx, saved as morph, SEOed out ope...

Ignacio by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Run energy simulation using GH live connection

Hello Everyone! I am new here and I hope I will get some kind of help. To cut a long story short, I am trying to run an energy simulation of the building in GH using climate studio. To achieve this, I use the zone component, then deconstruct it and e...

Mariami by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rhino not showing

I have a problem. When I chose the hexagon on Archicad , Rhino not showing it on the perspective or another view.There is no problem for connecting grasshopper - Archicad. Rhino and Archicad .All software is licensed .How can I solve this problem. ?

aziz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Segment Beams und Columns - Grasshopper

Hello, I am a very big fan of the new colomn/beam tool since AC 23, amazing development. I want to use it with the GH connection, but there is no way to reference multi-segment beams or colomns from AC or design them in GH yet right? Greetings Eddy

Resolved! RHINO 7

Hi, I can see that Rhino 7 doesn't recognise ArchiCAD live connection. Is there a way to make it work or how shall I do it? Frank

Favourites and script/python/c# component

I'm playing with the connection (I'm a newbie in Rhino/Grasshopper), and I'm a bit confused about what is possible to do programmatically. So, I read in the connection manual that for most elements, the parameters available are not complete, and if w...

alexsks by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes