Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC23 grasshopper connection slows down Grasshopper (Rhino6)

Hello, our office shifted recently form AC22 to AC23 and from Rhino 5 to 6. We have been using grasshopper connection for a while now. But after getting AC23 GH connection to Rhino 6, the grasshopper became slow. I mean really SLOW! Just launching em...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parametric pavillon design

Hi guys, i had some free time, so i decided to make a live on facebook while i'm working, I designed a parametric pavilon usin archicad and the archicad grasshopper connection Hope you like it, any suggestions or questions are welcome  https://m.fac...

Generate more complex beam and columns from Grasshopper

Hi guys, as i'm at home, coz of the corona virus spreading around, i'm working on this project, i scripted it in grasshopper, as i do all the time i generated morphs to create the modules in archicad BUT i want more parametric controle, i could't fig...

Computer generated design

Hi, I would like to create building layouts generated by a computer. Given the input data Grasshopper creates the most optimal layout for apartements and show it in Archicad. Is this possible?

eldhead by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Position

Hello, I need another Tip. Please see attached image. There is no effect, if I set the number to 0 or 1 or 2. Same position. What did I wrong? Hope, I get a little help again. Best regards, Hanse

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels