Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Imported 3ds object is flipped

Hello, I need some help when importing 3ds objects, which sometimes are flipped when I import them. More specifically the floor plan view and elevation view are switched. This image shows my problem. This is a floor plan view, but the lamp is shown i...

tana by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 25 surface differences compared to ac24?

I'd like to know in what way the Surfaces in the AC25 libraries differ from the AC24 ones? (I mean quality-wise, regarding display and rendering, not if there are additional ones). Obviously, I'm on Mac, and instead of the "OpenGL" display option in ...

AC 20 PL - Curtain wall bug?

Hello everyone! I've stumbled upon an issue that I can't handle with. I just wanted to move a line of the curtain wall's structure and it seems to be broken, because instead of moving the line, it creates a new row, which I can't even delete or modif...

AC25 Cabinet Objects

I'm reworking our template favorites for cabinets to incorporate new features of AC25. Perhaps I haven't found it but can you: 1) show dashed lines indicated door swings and shelving behind the doors in 2d elevations 2) at a two segment base cabinet,...

lparke by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Invalid 2D symbol

Hello, I switched from one PC to another and now I'm having a problem with a few objects not showing in 2D and in 3D. I tried loading completely new archicad file but same problem shows up.

amir994 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes