Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Invalid 2D symbol

Hello, I switched from one PC to another and now I'm having a problem with a few objects not showing in 2D and in 3D. I tried loading completely new archicad file but same problem shows up.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing tool - profiled post on plan

Hi all Is there any way to display profiled post properly on plan? Don't see any option for this in railing or in MVO settings. AC23 Regards Piotr

Piotr by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Door handle position on door

Using USA library and the door D2 24: It has the option to add four unique handles: left inside, left outside, right inside, right outside. It does NOT allow for a unique placement (height and position) for each handle. Any change to height or positi...

Doors clear opening

Hello, We're working on a SDA project (high disability) and we are asked to have doors set on the clear opening. We don't have this setting on AC doors, so our workaround is setting the door with Egress dimension, and making sure that we get a 950 cl...

Freeform Windows Issues

I need my window to have a certain shape. To achieve this I used the object called FreeFrom Window. However, placed, I have two issues I need assistance with: The dimensions are empty, and I can not see the window in plan view... Any suggestions? Or ...

Kamelite by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problems importing a texture into Archicad 24

Hey, I am having a problem importing a file I downloaded from BIMcomponent to my Archicad Material Surfaces library. It is a .mod file of a stone cladding and it doesn't want to import. How do I add it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ganged Windows in a Thick Wall

I have a bunch of ganged windows in a exterior wall that is quite deep. The rake windows are showing from the interior better than the lower windows which each have jambs, mullions and sills that are as deep as the wall on the middle windows. Obvious...

Wallnich + Symbolic Cut Wall

I have a custom wallnich in our project that was created simply by saving a slab with a "wallnich" ID. But it gets a little problematic in the plan-view. In this project, we are using Symbolic Cut for the Floor Plan Display for the walls, but with th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

shed dormer object

I am using the shed dormer object from skylights. How do you get the roof to show as overhead line and the side walls to show as walls in a floor plan view?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels