Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Object to tabulate other objects

Hi I am looking for a way for a GDL script to scan a section window or plan to generate a table showing parameters (as placed) of other 2D library parts placed in the section window or plan I want to use this to automatically generate a key that only...

call objects shortcut

when i to use "call " command for an object ( macro) with too many parameters i usually put this object in plan i save it again temporary to the desktop and i open the new archicad written object to get job done with copy and paste , modify only the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MOD operator

Here is the result I get when calculating A=120 cm B=40 cm A mod B = 0.4 !!!! When using PRINT A, I get 1.2, meaning that AC use the values in meter, thus 1.2 mod 0.4 = 0.4 But, in my point of view the rest of the divion is zero ! Is this normal ? I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Volkswagen Cars - GDL models

Hello to everyone ! Just a simple question from a Volkswagen Dealer Building Consultant: If all the new Volkswagen cars (incl. Phaeton, Tourag, Touran, Golf V etc.) would be available as GDL-Objects, how much would that be worth to you ? Per model or...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL COPYRIGHT ????

Djordje the GDL objects for example in the Cigraph demo addons have copyrights ? . Not for sale but for personal use i can modify it ? I ask that because the gdl code is easy to rip, and adapt to other purpose than the original one and the gdl develo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

invisible elements

hi all is there a possibility with gdl to define elements who are just visible on the screen? if you print it... they are invisible... something like a hotspot or a camera in archicad... thanx for your tips! xa-4

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

More than likely I say this is an easy fix. Ex #1----LogsHigh = int((HLH_RoHt + 0'-3")/HLH_log_sh) Ex #2----parameters HLH_Lo2 = str("%", LogsHigh+1) What I'm doing is taking an int from Ex #1 and converting it to a string and the value I'm receiving...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library parts wanted

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has some 3d objects that I could have or get from somewhere. I have looked all over the net but nothing has really taken my fancies. Objects I was looking for are : Nice looking Palm Tree 3d Text (where you can stretc...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof surface tool

How do you change the shape of the roof surface when you drop it in from the library? I just drops in as a trapazoid with a square hole punched in it. I can change every variable except the shape

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

double swinging, double leaf, asymetric 'metal' door?

hi all does anybody know of a freeware double swinging, doubled leaf door where i can set the sizes of each leaf independently to each other? i.e i can have one smaller door leaf than the other. i'd also like to be able to 'oversize' it in a similar ...

Labels