Did you mean: 
Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nominal values in door marker - how?

I am trying to get a result similar to what was in ver. 7.0 - I mean when I set "nominal" values I would like them to display in the marker - but when setting it in almost all doors from 8.0 (or 8.1) library I get it wrong. It is probably beacuse the...

AC Version & Library Transition

Please forgive me--I know this has been discussed in the past, but a search of the forum didn't turn up any answers. I started a project in AC 8v3. Now I want to work in 8.1. What is the correct procedure for making the transition and avoiding librar...

Variable text objects

We are an A/E firm that runs Archicad for architecture and Autocad for our engineering. I am familiar in running translations but am having a problem with some of my objects. When saving out to Autocad, objects with text assigned in the GDL code come...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-text within notes in ArchiCAD?

Here's a question for the GDL gurus out there. Now that we have all these auto-text features in AC and PM, is there a way to have auto-text show in AC notes? For example, my text block says, "Bla bla bla. Refer to Section on Sheet ." Where and are...

List in GDL scripts

When I created a 2D object that show some text, I want my users can select a font that they like. So I add a variable which type is string. Then in 2D script I write the following code: DEFINE STYLE "WolfKing" fontname, fontsize, 5, 0 I think everybo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Objects?

I know this forum might be porposed for ppl that can afford buying addons,libraries...etc...but what about ppl that cant afford......well ive gotten many great library part over the net freeones...i was wondering..if anyone know other places to get f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library parts Explod

With AC7 and older versions, when you explode a 2d library parts the curves stay curves, but with AC8.0 the curves turn to segments. Is there any solution to use AC8 in exploding the 2d library parts the same way as AC7?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

POLY2_B background fill

I have two objects that use POLY2_B which allow the user to choose the colour of the background fill. What is weird is that one object works as expected whereas the other doesn't. I can't see any difference between the 2d scripts. The only thing that...

Text from a numeric value

I want to print a report of a library part ( actually for a door schedule). I need to insert a dimension value into a text string. Im not sure if this is possible. Any ideas?