Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Place all loaded ibrary parts" Library part

Recently I had to reformat my hard disk and lost some miscellaneous bits and pieces I had collected over the last years. One was a library part that places all currently loaded library parts on the floor plan....and now I cannot remmember where I fou...

rwallis by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

composite walls

I want place a recess into a composite wall. As such I need the parameters of the external skin of a wall so I can rebuild that part of the wall where the window is. The global variable "Wall_skins_params" is an array. How do I get the information co...

Screened Porch

I'm searching for an object that I could use for a screen porch. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Red by Participant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Object help using FOR NEXT Loop

Is everyone still using GDL talk or is this supposed to take the place of that too? I'll just post in both places hoping someone can help. I made an adjustable shelf object but I want the object to make some calculations for the user. I want the stan...

Michele by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Open macros from script

jamesm wrote:You can open macros from within a script window. Highlight the macro name and issue the Open Object command (the keyboard is always faster). It also works from the report window, so when an object has an error you can get right to it. Pl...

Djordje by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get trim showing for "W Glinding3 80" windo

I am trying to use the "W Glinding3 80" window from the ArchiCAD 8.0 Library. It seems to work fine except that I cannot get the trim to show in plan view. Have any of you had any success in getting the trim to show on this window? Can any guide me t...

Elevator library part

I'm a newbie to AC from Vectorworks. I was wondering how to create or use the elevator part so that its door breaks my wall like other window and doors. I don't want to use the wall option. By the way great job on the forum . I did not join architalk...

Ola by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes