Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request: Disabled Bathroom Accessories

Hi Graphisoft, I kindly request that you make available the following items:Independent bathroom grab bars, similar to those used with the disabled toilet seat.Make the possibility to disable the toilet in the disabled bathroom toilet.Thank you

Brick window sill behavior is quirky

I have windows set in walls with brick veneer. Each window has a brick sill. I set the depth of the brick sill to be 3/4" beyond the brick wall surface. This worked well, until the client wanted a brick frame at each jamb. This brick is a stacked cou...

Wallniche side materials

What's the secret for having custom surfaces in a WALLNICHE? The status bit 256 is set, the materials (surfaces) as well, but it changes nothing. Any insight here?

runxel by Mentor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2D and 3D object origin

Hi! I hope someone here has the answer. I've modified an existing tree, changing the image in 2D with the help of 'fragment2 all' script. The problem is that, when inserted in the working plan, the 2D and 3D origins do not match. I tried to move the ...

3rd Party Sources for MEP and commonly used CD Objects

Hi all, I spend a lot of time searching for compatible (AC 25) MEP and commonly used CD BIM objects, most recently exit signs with emergency lights. Manufacturers' objects, the best potential source, are often outdated and won't load as a result. I h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audience Seating 24 issues

Does anyone know of a better way to do seating layouts in AC? My firm does mainly churches, so a lot of seating layouts. The Audience Seating 24 object is the only one I've found that will lay out chairs in a curve. The problems are: -We cannot chang...

LM19 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble With Horizontal Multi Sash Window

Hi, Iv recently upgraded to 23 from 21 and having issues with the "Horizontal Multi-sash window 23" I use this window a lot in 21 to do combinations of fixed and mullions to make "louver" looking windows in the corner window tool. please see the imag...

GeNOS by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to embed library parts into the .pln file

I have been using Archicad since V8 many years ago. Over that time I have always had the issue of missing libraries when I open a file created in an older version in the current or newer version. As an example, if I open a file created in Ver22 using...

DrWho by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes