Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EcoDesigner for AC15 & PHPP

I'm really impressed with the direct PHPP export option but I have a few silly questions about it too: I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to play with these yet? 1 - I was wondering if ED export is targeted with a particular version of the PH...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ecodesigner

Hi, I'm new user for BIM app , and I want learn more about ecodesigner.... Any one can help me please (any Training , video ,or books) very thanks for all.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner R-values

I've just downloaded Ecodesigner (using w/ Archicad 14, North American units) and cannot figure out the outputs I'm getting from the R-value calculator. For a simple example, let's take one assembly that is just 11 1/4" of cellulose insulation. When ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiWizard (France): An alternative to EcoDesigner.....

Having just received an email promoting the latest release of ArchiWIZARD, a BIM energy analysis package available in France, I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this product from their experience (version 1, that is - V2 is only just be...

PB by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ECO Designer problems!

Hi! I am trying to use ECO designer for the first time, but when I try to scroll the activities list on the first page of ECO designer a yellow triangle with expression mark appears and it says MISSING. I have looked into the XML files in the Addon f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner does not recognizes my imported .3ds roof

I created a curved roof surface in Rhinoceros, then imported it into the ArchiCAD, by using the .3ds to .gsm convertor. You can see my roof (white surface) in here: Now, I want to calculate my whole object in EcoDesigner. But the problem is that, Arc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner questions

we change the roof into grassland, can we calculate the energy saved from warm effect? We found that Ecodesigner cannot work out these, pls give me some suggestions

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use EcoDesigner

Hello, I have some trouble using eco designer in archicad. As you can see in the picture, I have two closed buildings, and when I run eco designer I get the error that there is no building shell. I have all my objects in structure bearing layer, and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner Webinar - 1 March 2011

This is reminder that the EcoDesigner webinar will be held tomorrow, March 1. More information: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=35300

Labels