Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ecodesigner - materials

I am using and learning ecodesigner after having just taken delivery of it. My biggest frustration with it is that the materials catalogue does not seem to have much that matches the materials used in Australia or at least the names are different. Th...

Arcadia by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner Comments

Have been using this for about two weeks. Very impressed with speed of computation but would like to know what assumptions are built in to the function settings and also the assumed power and lighting consumptions. Some of the evaluation configuratio...

EcoDesigner - general

Anybody with positive experiences yet? A simple tool that gives you building carbon emissions and energy balance is a great idea but if not exectured well it is very dangerous in architect's hands. I wonder what are the the input assumptions and whic...

TRIBU by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner Installation problem

THIMC, I have installed the EcoDesigner application on two different machines with the same dongle for ArchiCAD V12 and I get the same error message. The dongle is working as Archicad loads up on both Windows XP and Windows Vista x64. The error messa...

Branson by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes