Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

COMSOL Livelink for Archicad?

Hi, I came across the COMSOL Livelink for Revit. It seems pretty powerful at first glance:https://www.comsol.com/video/setting-up-a-simulation-using-livelink-for-revitThis one shows an acoustic simulation, but it's also possible to do HAM (heat and m...

furtonb by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD facing climate change / EcoDesigner Star should help

How can Archicad help save the world from climate change? The following will give you an idea of the dangers we are increasingly facing: https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/08/world/extreme-weather-climate-change/ Isn't this the best time to make Ec...

Mjules by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy Evaluation Grade

I don't know why but the grade is not working if it is located at 0,00. If I move it to 0,01 it does indees work - no matter if modelled or set as plane in settings. What's the matter here?

JSN by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy Evaluation Net Heat Energy always 0,00

I am facing a strange problem here, as I always get 0,00 for the Net-Heating Energy value no matter what kind of settings are choosen. Is this an issue or do I miss something out? I do not get any errors and actually it is just a very simple sample h...

JSN by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embodied carbon content analysis

Does anyone know whether there are any plugins or workflows which allows for embodied carbon content analysis? I'm looking for something like Tally which incorporates EC3 information. Thanks for any help.

arg617 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Part of slab marked as exterior in EcoDesigner?

Hi! I'm struggling with EcoDesigner. I've made zones that I've connected to thermal zones. The problem I'm having is that parts of the slab between the stories for some reason are marked as exterior. The parts are those that have interior walls below...

Energy Evaluator Troubleshooting

Hi folks, I'm new to the Energy Evaluator tool, and am trying to get it set up for our office. I've run a test evaluation on a project, compared it with a third-party energy model we had created, and it's way off. Is there a good starting point for t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner - Thermal Bridge Assessment

I am still sitting on the fence whether to buy an Eco Designer licence due to the uncertainty of successful PHPP output and other aspects impacting my ROI. However, one aspect that does have my attention is the thermal bridge simulation. I am working...

LAUNCH ENERGY EVALUATION

Before launching the simulation : - Do I first create the THERMIC ZONES or the STRUCTURES - before launching the simulation ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels