Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHADING XML FILE OF ECODESIGNER

Is it possible for someone to explain these parameters of the shading devices in the xml file: 20 20 135 45 135 45 135 45 135 45 true 20 true 22 false true false true false true false true I believe the parameteres is activated according to listing p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner Star - zone calculation not converging

Hello! Until now my energy simulations has been running smooth on this project. Now after about 2-3h of simulation it fails with the error ID 139 "zone calculation do not converge". I have no clue what is causing this. Is there no detailed report on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eco designer Star disappearance!

I have just opened a AC21 model to carry out an energy review to discover that I no longer have an eco designer tab. The dongle is up to date and carries a perpetual licence.When I look at the Energy Evaluator tab from Design drop down the only thing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EcoDesigner Star - angled catoegories?! bug

Hello! After updating zones and running energy model update I select all building parts in the energy model window. It shows that a lot of arts are seemingly being randomly divided, see attached image. I do not understand how it can look like this. A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

energie model: roof not seen in zone as structural element

Dear All, I am struggling with the energy model. After creating a simple reference model model, 4 walls , slab and roof and after creating a zone, all objects are listed in the energy model structure overview. However this is with the exception of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing material parameters in gbXML

I need to importing the correct materials data into IDF. (Materials should contain roughness, thickness, thermal conductivity, density, specific heat; be composed into constructions and attached to the correct surfaces in the geometry.) The gbXML pre...

Material Physical Properties (resistance etc)

with the introduction of the property manager and the way that archicad uses building materials in v21 now I was just wondering is there an online resource I can use to obtain the accurate physical properties for various building materials (stone, ti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Less than Zero

no central heat or air-conditioning in Colorado. http://www.architectmagazine.com/post-occupancy-study-rocky-mountain-institute-goes-net-zero?utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=Article&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=APG_111017%20(1)&he=f34910196ec79542...

Labels