Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Eco Designer Star data output

Hey everyone, I'm struggling to supply some information from the Eco Designer analysis on a small school project. I'm a student not a practitioner. Our sustainable studio is asking for data to prove design decisions, one in particular I was looking t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eco Designer

Hello all, I'm a new user of AC20, and planning to purchase the EcoDesigner add-on. I wonder if someone knows any training for this add-on in Australia, preferably in Perth?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy Modeling in design process

Greetings, Our firm has been using ArchiCAD 18 and 19 and we are interested in incorporating energy modeling into our design workflow. The Energy Evaluation tool seems to lightweight to be helpful, although that may be due to my limited use of it. Ec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

modeling thermal zone of a floor of a building

Hello, I'm analyzing a residential building and would like to analyze only one floor of this building. I wonder what is the best way to model the floors above and below so as not to interfere with the results of the analysis? I want to see only the d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy evaluation

I have not used the Energy evaluation module of AC before. I have gone to ArchiCad Help which shows items as per attached image. However, when I open "Prepare the Architectural BIM for Energy Evaluation" I get more of the grey subject windows which n...

Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 12.46.29 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermal bridge - slab detail

Back with another Ecodesigner thermal bridge question. Is it possible to exam the centre of a floor slab? There is no external air at this point but the first stage demands this is designated before allowing me to proceed. Do I have to attempt one fo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermal bridge problem - missing materials

The thermal bridge calculation is failing to complete on some details and the error message tells me that it's because a 'Material does not exist' All the fills in the drawing have a material assigned, with all the properties in place. Some of the de...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gbXMl export

Hi everybody! Anyone know more about this export files? I am beginner in this topic and I am looking for any solution to do that or similar action for export CAD projects to gbXML. Also I try to know more DXF to IFC convertion. Can you help me??

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 19 to PHPP link ?

Hi, I am just getting my head around AC and it would seem to me that there is a built in AC to Pasivhaus PHPP link ? Has anyone used this ? dopes it work ? It seems to be looking for a 2007 version of PHPP ? i have just got the latest version of PHPP...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Climatic Site Analysis Diagram

Hi I was hoping someone could tell me where this diagram came from? It was given to us for a site analysis assignment as part of the course I'm studying, and unfortunately none of my teachers can tell me how they created this diagram apart from drawi...

CLIMATIC SITE ANALYSIS.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels