Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3D-marker, connected marker

Hi guys1. Is there a way to connect a marker with two elements and not only with one? We write on our elements like walls or slabs, but we have to design these elements often with more than one element (underlay and slab). Or is it possible to connec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Source GDL library project

Hi there,After long thinking on this subject I would like to hit the new Open Source GDL programming project on this forum. The idea to involve GDL developers worldwide to start building new, independent, international, non-commercial library for all...

Editable hotspots disappearing

Hi!I noticed the very strange behavior of editable hotspots. Written on ArchiCAD 21 it did behave OK. But later, in ArchiCAD 23 & 24 editable hotspots have disappeared.The reason is that the hotpots existed inside of two IF - ENDIF conditions: IF ......

Change image-file used in the "ui_script" of lib-object?

Hi dear all,how can I get a new image in an existing gsm-object? I want change an image, that is used in the UI-script (it shows some kind of 'quick-start-guide'-graphics).It is only linked by its index (?) : ui_pict 1, 0, pageStartY When I convert t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Inline Attributes

Is there any way, how to have inline attributes not polluting the project?The manual has a cryptic phrasing (as always), so I can't figure out, what's up with that.

runxel by Ace
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL: fill selection

Is there any way to let the user have select only solid fills (those with %, also named translucent fills)?I know there is FILLTYPES_MASK, but thats the type of the usage of the fill.Of course I could just loop through all fills and hope the user has...

runxel by Ace
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Label (ASSOCLP_PARVALUE) / Label Position

Hello everyone,I have two questions related to Label for objects.Question 1 :I have created a Label that reads values of parameters in objects by using request (ASSOCLP_PARVALUE).it works well, if the parameter inside the object is String or Number. ...

Ady84a by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale dependent label

I'm trying to create a label object that will display different text depending on the scale of the plan. So for example when I attach a label to a cooktop object at 1:100 scale, the label displays "ct" while at 1:20 it displays "COOKTOP".So far, I've...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Object in "Find and Select"

I have created a label object, which reads the Building Material from a wall.The pen color of the BM is used to place fills besides the wall.The label thus graphically identifies the building materials of the wall surfaces.Now I want to activate only...