Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Composite Skin Label for Core Material Only

Hello, I am trying to write a GDL script for a composite Skin label that will only list the core material name.I am running into problems with the below IF statement. It should be "If the wall_skins_params skin status is 1 then my variable 'elemBMATD...

sikho by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Column elevation

How do I find out the elevation of a column in scripting? Slabs have SLAB_ELEVATION_TOP, beams have BEAM_ELEVATION_TOP, etc...but I can't find anything for columns. What am I missing?

Bruce by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to program a 2D star?

Hi,I suspect an illusive script with PUT is how it should be done but I can't figure it out.I'm after a star...as in attach... I got stuck in for next loops which resulted in all kinds of funny figures but no star so far...:)/Mats 

starisborn.jpg

Resolved! gdl unit of text

Hi, I am a newbie in coding. sometimes i try to cook something but i end up spoiling the broth. i spent the last 30min reading the gdl editor on strings and integers but that thing is way to complex for me. I am trying to change the units of the valu...

lmcardoso_0-1637520533026.png

Resolved! EDU license serial number via AC API / GDL REQUEST

Hi, For an EDU license the GDL REQUEST options "program_info" and "Configuration_Number" return keySerialNumber=0 and empty string for "stConfigurationNumber". I assume the AC API does the same thing ( https://archicadapi.graphisoft.com/documentation...

bschwb by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL object editable hotspot not working

Hi, I've a project in which a large number of a gdl object are placed. The object have a parameter which can be set by moving hotspot. The problem is that the editing hotspot of the placed objects is not working (after dragging it gets back to the or...

VPeter by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Automaton - New Open Source GDL Project

Dear all.I was busy in past half year developing a new set of tools for Archicad. Now I feel it's time to share - what I'm actually working on. It's a new program, written completely on GDL (on Archicad 10, by the way), called Automaton. The idea beh...

Automaton England.jpg

Resolved! Read list schemes data from gdl object

Hi, I’ve had a lot of time struggling searching for a way to read the data of a text list into a gdl object to output that info into a table like a schedule with more complex data and format that schedules can’t do. I’ve spend a lot of time trying wi...

Door with Profilemanager

Hi there! I'd like to point your attention to my new gdl-development using the profile-manager-profiles for door-Library-parts. My goal is, to get out the most from very few user-actions. For me - the only 2 variables for a Door should be the egress-...