Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GLOB_PREVIEW_MODE

I have a 3D object that I want to display using the Schedule Preview options. The problem: I can't see a connection between GLOB_PREVIEW_MODE and GLOB_VIEW_TYPE that allows me to apply different cut planes to my model according to Front View (no cut)...

Wallniche with arch

Hi guys,I'm scripting a wallniche with arch.I have a problem with vertical line of one edge that is invisible (in the picture are in red).I want that the edge that connect the two arch (in the picture are in blue) are invisible.I attach a 3d image an...

Resolved! Drop down list not working correctly

Hi, I started working on an object that provided the correct joist connector based on member size, S4S vs. RS, Single joist, double Joist, etc.... I planed on expanding this to other connectors once I complete this phase of the object. This is why I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale 1:50 to NTS

Hi,I am working on details in ArchiCAD 24. I want to edit the scale of the details to NTS (Not To Scale) in the detail's title. May I know how to do that?Thanks,Muniza

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Archicad Library Part

I want to use an existing archicad metal door library part, but I want to edit its symbol.How do I turn off the existing symbol and script my own. Adding to the 2D script seems to only draw on top of the existing symbol, it does not override it.

Narska by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding text to objects made through LPM

Dear All,We are creating some custom library objects through LPM Archicad24.As we wanted objects to have some parametric text along with the object in plan view, we created a text parameter along with parameter script. It works well when tested in 2D...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Math Bricking 2D

These are two lines within my 3D script dictated by a boolean: louvre_seal_width = ( 2 * d - 2 * dp * (n - 1) - 2 * gs_louvre_thk * cos (gs_louvre_opening_angle) ) / ( 2 * sin (gs_louvre_opening_angle) ) louvre_seal_width = ( d - dp * (n - 1) + 3 * L...

Black objects/No texture

Hello, I have a problem since I've upgraded to Archicad 23.All new objects that I download (from pages such as 3darchive, archibaseplanet) seems normal in library, but when I place it it doesn't have any texture or colour - it's pure black. All of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Determine scale in the master script.

Is there any way to determine the scale in the master script?Since version 20 it will always default to a value of 100.The issue I have is I have created a label that reads text values from objects.The text is stretchy and will adjust with the label ...

Labels