Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Include Scale in Autotexting and Indexes tick box

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any way to simply read the tick box for "Include Scale in Autotexting and Indexes" under Drawing Selection Settings to know if it is ticked or unticked? I've had a look through the reference guide but no luck. Thanks

JGoode by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

String width when using autotext

Hello, I'm trying to get the width of a string so that I can put a background behind the text, but the string is made up of a combination of autotext and standard text. The string width seems to calculate by using "" instead of what the project numbe...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HOTSPOT2

I created a label using textblock and richtext2.Is it possible to freely move the part specified in the textblock with hotspot2?It doesn't resize the text block, just move it where it's placedAnother method is to prepare two parameters (X direction a...

Is there a way to not use GDL on another computer?

Is there a way to not use GDL on another computer?1. Autocad autolisp simply reads the numbering of the cpu, locks it, and compiles it. What should I do in Archicad?2. Is communication between api and GDL possible?It seems that GDL can lock by readin...

Can you create a Label GDL that can sum?

Can you create a Label GDL that can sum?Even if there is a hole at the bottom, it is one fill, so you can get the area with an area label, but the top two fills cannot be made with one fill. (In Autocad, it is possible to hatch as one even if it is s...

LeeJaeYoung_0-1668676925284.png

Exclude window surface from zone

I'm working on a "Empty Window" to place over a Graphisoft window to add some extra functionality like wallclosure in 3D. But now a zones add up the Window Surface of both windows place on top of eachother. I thought changing the ac_zone_on_reveal_si...

Resolved! Are GDL arrays 0 indexed?

I'm asking this since my supervisor is always starts array at 1. DIM potato[] potato[1] = "russet" potato[2] = "yukon" potato[3] = "red lady"To be honest, having 1 as the start of the index, kinda weirds me out but at the same time I'm also a bit cur...

Jack D by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL speed testing

I am working on a set of keynote labels / legends in GDL, which rely mainly on the text I/O add-on to bring in tables of keynotes written in excel. It's working well enough so far, but I haven't got a good sense of how costly the text I/O actually is...

s_p_b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Labels