Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2D Object with Editable Text

Hi everyone I need some guidance on the following, I would like to make a simple 2D symbol (lighting related) with an editable text box next to either relating to a property, element ID etc.This is so I can change the text when necessary and don't ha...

Sensing the MVO change

Hi,Have anyone found a way to sense in the object that the MVO changed?looking for request like thing...because the change of parameter by LIBRARYGLOBAL does not produce any trigger to GLOB_MODPAR_NAME. Piotr

Object placed on Master Layout

Running against wall here.We place a red text "Vorabzug" across the title block to indicate it being a first draft. At a later stage we then remove this text.We already started controlling revision dates with custom layout info and thought we might b...

Masterlayout.JPG

Opening Symbol as Label

I tried to script a label that reads the geometry of an "Opening" and places a symbol.....Why?-> the opening Tool/Symbol is hidden when the host is hidden ... i often hide slabs in floor-plans, but like to keep the opening symbol-> the opening tool h...

lukaso by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! UI_PICT_Button and email

Hi everyone, GDL has UI_BUTTON function that enables the library part to do certain functions, by selecting the "Type" of function we want. Same goes with UI_PICT_BUTTON (with the obvious differences). And from the different "Type"s available, is UI_...

Resolved! PEN Colour

Hi GDL Experts, Pens that change depending on the users pen pallet. It is a real hassle to have to create new favorites for different templates. One can define most other things, lines, fills etc. Is there anyway after 30+ years of Archicad that one ...

LCF creation

Am I missing something...I have created a collection of related objects & macros which are neatly organised in the Embedded library in sub folders. The create LCF option only seems to allow export of the complete Embedded library which is full of all...

Resolved! Composite Skin Label for Core Material Only

Hello, I am trying to write a GDL script for a composite Skin label that will only list the core material name.I am running into problems with the below IF statement. It should be "If the wall_skins_params skin status is 1 then my variable 'elemBMATD...

sikho by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Column elevation

How do I find out the elevation of a column in scripting? Slabs have SLAB_ELEVATION_TOP, beams have BEAM_ELEVATION_TOP, etc...but I can't find anything for columns. What am I missing?

Bruce by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes