Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fetch data from Polygon Count add on ?

Hello everybody Simple question, is there way to get data from the Polygon Count addon ?Let's say I have a libpart that has too many triangles, could I somehow use that addon to check the count and reduce the resol ? Otherwise, is there a way to calc...

MF BIM by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equal Split Dynamic Hotspots?

I would like to use a single dynamic hotspot to create Parameter length values in an array which are centred on on an origin point. PtA[n] ----- PtC[n] ----- PtB[n] < Length[n] > PtC is the fixed centre point / origin. PtC take precedence over Length...

Resolved! Amending Settings List

Hi all, Anyone know how to identifiy and pick out a page from the ui_tabIDlistHierachy_m macro? Trying to insert a page into an object and so far I have only been able to get it to create a new root page, or overlap an existing page of which I have n...

Lingwisyer_0-1675411887039.png

I want the floor plan names to be readable in GDL.

I drew a drawing called a facility layout for the disabledI thought that if I could read the names of the planes, I could use GDL more diversely.I heard that I could read it before, but why did it disappear...I'm wondering if making it readable again...

[GDL] Scheduling area of Solar Photovoltaic objects

One thing I have to do on every single project here in the UK is add solar PVs, and Archicad does have a Library object that is pretty good. However, what is always useful is the ability to quickly calculate the entire area of panels, and calculate a...

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 16.31.40.png Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 16.34.45.png

Send request result to parameter

Hi,Thermal_conductivity = 0 Density = 0 Heat_capacity = 0 Embodied_energy = 0 Embodied_carbon = 0 s = REQUEST{2} ("Building_Material_info", 1, 'gs_bmat_physical_properties', Thermal_conductivity,Density,Heat_capacity,Embodied_energy,Embodied_carbon) ...

Resolved! Possible to use element property value in a label?

Hi,I'd like to create a label with a 2D geometry, say a circle that changes color according to the value (text content) of a certain property. Is this possible? Let's say I've created a property "LENNART" available for doors. The property is an optio...

LENNART.png

Resolved! generating xml object via python

This is a random question I've been ruminating for a while. Can we generate a working xml object via python? The question came about because I was wondering if I could partially automate object making. At the moment, we have a workflow where people w...

Jack D by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels