Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overwriting objects leads to DATA LOSS (WARNING)

Imagine the following case:You have a new version of an object and with a certain file they need to be in the embedded library.So you drag & drop the object to the library. You will get asked, if you want to overwrite. You select yes.Then the followi...

runxel by Mentor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Dictionary in Parameters?

In AC24 I have noticed in the Array option has been removed and replaced with Dictionary. Can we display the contents? How do we to edit these values? I can't access this type of variable in my objects.

Resolved! Moving Layout ID number in Drawing Title

Hello--I am wondering if there is any way to move the layout ID number in the drawing title. I can move the drawing number with the scale tool in the pet pallet, but not the layout ID. The layout ID is just a tad too close to the separation line abov...

Resolved! Exposing Variables

I have a fairly complex GDL object containing a number of parts which I want to analyse for quantities. I have a collection of Dictionary values which are populated in the 3D script as the model assembles the parts. I can summarise the variables from...

Interface button for a boolean

Hello,I am trying to figure out how to create a boolean button on my interface. Instead of a tick box, I'd like it to be a button which I can adjust the size but I'm not sure how to do this.Many thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADD TEXT STYLE TO 2D SCRIPT

Hi Forum,I have a basic boundary tool that I need to change the font, text size, etc of. The current script is attached as an image. It would be much appreciated if someone skilled could provide me with the correct script and where to put it to be ab...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! status code - am I chosing wrong status?

Hi.I can't get why when I chose status 8 - visible only surface, without any lines - I still get horizontal lines. Shape - FRISM_ with angle=0 steps=12 resol steps*3 R2=1 EPS=0.0001 m=2 top_material=m bottom_material=m side_material=m hill_material=m...

A_ Smith by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Dynamic Block' behaviour

Hi,I need to produce a housing layout, the layout is for around 140 homes. Having just been on AutoCAD for 2 years doing these, I need to find a way to develop 'dynamic block' style footprints as I can't be manually working with groups / dumb objects...