Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP - GDL Script for Wall Tag

Hi Team, I am trying to create a tag for our Wall Types for our office. We have an existing tag, but are looking to overhaul our template, and are now including some extra information in the title of our wall types. As a result, the label now pulls t...

LABEL.jpg

Resolved! Variables to Access Zone Information

Since AC25 we're able to label zones, and I'm attempting to design a label which gets information from a zone. Basically, I'd like to put out Zone Number, and its story index, to put up a "Room name" automatically, which would be: + + Using the fo...

Resolved! project2{4}

Hello everybody!project2{4} again, sorry: Seems I cannot avoid the projected filltype overriding the cut filltype. I.e. I can't control the two fills separately, as I can the pens: methodx=3+32+512 partsi=1+2+4+8 project2{4} 4, 0, 0, 0, 0, methodx, p...

Paalanen by Booster
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

PolyOperation using Dictionaries

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how PolyOperation works with DICT......but anytime I try my result is always empty or an error... Does anyone know how this works?where can I find a small example? Many thanks in advance!

Test for Story Visibility

How do I find out if a story is checked as visible or not? STORY_INFO will tell me the number, name, elevation, and height to next...but not ON/OFF status.

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User defined GDL Polygon with editing midpoints

Hello all,I've been working on a GDL file for floor which is done as an user defined polygon polygon. When one midpoint moves, a new segment is created, as well as new mid-points (as editable hotspot), like image attached.Could someone, please, give ...

Labels