Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PARAM-O object partially showed in section

Hi!I made a foot anchor for wood pillars with PARAM-O. The metallic part is made completely with nodes, instead the concrete foundation is made starting with a profile (cause I don't know how to make it with nodes). The problem is that in section the...

elle83 by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC_TextStyle_1 strikethrough useless error

If you don't want to use a full blown PARAGRAPH, since you're happy with TEXT2 and somebody uses the strike through option in the label.... you'll will get a "Facecode Value not in Range" error for using `AC_TextStyle_1` in DEFINE STYLE.But – it stil...

runxel by Ace
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to request a building material name?

I want to display the building_material used for the element in text. n = REQUEST ("Name_of_building_material", index, name) text2 0,0, name Archicad24 doesn't seem to work with the above script.The building material name will be "undefined".Please t...

Text in objects

I have created a 2D object with an editable text box. How can I edit the object so the text will be readable when it gets rotated?

Yvonne by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Extract Global Variable array into a user selected dropdown list

Hi AllI am trying to extract the first row from the GLOB_ISSUE_SCHEME global variable array and list it as a user-selected dropdown list. I know how to use a REQUEST statement to list fonts using FONTNAMES_LIST, or list individually using a VALUES st...

bej by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Find current MVO name

I know there is a proper way to do this, as in create custom MVO parameters and UI and access them inside the object, but I need help with a quick and dirty solution to an issue I have.How can I access the current MVO name of the current view.I want ...

Narska by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

building material in the 2D-script

Hi,we want to do a graphic override of our GDL-objects. Now we got the problem, that we can't choose which part of the GDL-object we want to override (same like composit walls). Is it possible to get a pen out of the graphic override combinations or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UI_DIALOG

In the GDL manual the panel size is advised as preset to 444 x 296. In AC24 5000 UKI on MAC I have found oversize tab page bounds errors are reported for elements exceeding 480 x 266. What is the current official UI panel size?

Resolved! Library Part parameters in schedules

I have an object and I define a parameter TEST_PARAM and set a default value of 1.In the master script, I define the value of TEST_PARAM = 2 and draw a text symbol in the 2D script with text2 0,0, TEST_PARAM and it shows 2.I now create an interactive...

Narska by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes