Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the label of the opening

Create the opening label GDL yourself.I want to put 「X」 mark on the opening at the same time as placing the opening label.For that, I want to get the coordinates of the opening, but how do I get the coordinates of the opening from the opening label? ...

Resolved! GDL Code Max Line Length

Hi GDL Experts, When I enter a line of code, I know the system limit is set to 120 characters. However when I enter code beyond this, it still seems to pick it up. For instance with the following text, it is 256 characters in length: TEXT2 0, 0, "A12...

Substitute Object Given X = 1

Hi all, I was wonder how you would go about scripting an object substitution. Given a parameter in Object A, I want to replace it with Object B. I tried adding a CALL for Object B and script skip to the start of each of the scripts within Object A bu...

Called Hotspots don't work with dimensions?

Can someone confirm if it is possible to create 2D/3D hotspots in a called macro that associate with dimensions? At present I am seeing the required macro hotspots in the model (each generated with unique ids) but the dimension tool ignores them. Oth...

Resolved! Nested Macro Calls

Hi All, I am trying to create a two level Macro, where the Parent Object can call various Child Objects, that have moveable hotspot parameter. It is super confusing for me. The child objects A and B are the same, except the length parameter changes b...

2D Object with Editable Text

Hi everyone I need some guidance on the following, I would like to make a simple 2D symbol (lighting related) with an editable text box next to either relating to a property, element ID etc.This is so I can change the text when necessary and don't ha...

Labels