Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2D and 3D object creation: best practices class?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you could point me to an online class about best practices for creating 2D and 3D objects from existing 2d and 3d éléments on the project. Not about learning to script all the way, just basic script.I have issue...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Custom-made MVO

HI!I follow :https://gdl.graphisoft.com/tips-and-tricks/custom-made-model-view-options-object And wrote this code :! ------------------------------------------------------------! set basic variables! --------------------------------------------------...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RETURNED_PARAMETERS deep copy

Here is the setup. I am trying to make a simple (2D text only) gsm which lists the consultants active on a specific project. I have created a subtype which has the relevant fields and have made several macros representing the different consultants. I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2D drawings in elevation

Hello,I have tried to make a 2d draw by this way :- Draw a complex illustration- Save it as a dwg file- Open an object and call this dwg (with the right dwg translator)- Add ADD and ROT commands into 3D script to put this drawing at the right place- ...

PARAM-O development roadmap? (with Survey)

[Note by Moderator: Please make sure to fill out the Development Survey. Link to the Survey can be found in the 3rd post of this topic.]Since PARAM-O is described as a technology demo of sorts, what is the development roadmap for this plugin? There a...

• 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Material // Fill Direction in section/elevation

I've programmed a Door for a shower wall and the Material Fill is mirrored if the Door is mirrored.It looks very jarring compared to the Glas wall next to it.Is it somehow possible to define the direction of the fill based on the Global direction as ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes