Did you mean: 
Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

building material in the 2D-script

Hi,we want to do a graphic override of our GDL-objects. Now we got the problem, that we can't choose which part of the GDL-object we want to override (same like composit walls). Is it possible to get a pen out of the graphic override combinations or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UI_DIALOG

In the GDL manual the panel size is advised as preset to 444 x 296. In AC24 5000 UKI on MAC I have found oversize tab page bounds errors are reported for elements exceeding 480 x 266. What is the current official UI panel size?

Resolved! Library Part parameters in schedules

I have an object and I define a parameter TEST_PARAM and set a default value of 1.In the master script, I define the value of TEST_PARAM = 2 and draw a text symbol in the 2D script with text2 0,0, TEST_PARAM and it shows 2.I now create an interactive...

Narska by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Face display of a SWEEP command

Hello,I am encountering a display issue while using the SWEEP command. Compared to a simple BRICK one, if I am to make a straight extrusion, there is some kind of shading appearing on the faces. However, the base profile is strictly a square and the ...

Building Material list - alphabetical order

Dear all,I would like to create custom list (like fill list from AC24 library) with building material names and fills. My problem is, that I can request the building material infos, put them in an array, but it's order based on the building material'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

General Parameters: Area

Does anyone know how to access / overwrite the General Parameters > Area for Autotext? I'm creating an irregular-shaped object that I would like the user to be able to attach a label that reads this parameter to display the area. I know I will have t...

Bruce by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL_FLIPPED doesn't work in 3D

I'm experiencing an issue where the WALL_FLIPPED global parameter doesn't work in 3D (window sub type). It will work fine in 2D, and when I open the parameters dialog in 3D preview. But in the 3D window, or in a section view, it won't work.This is a ...

Bruce by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

parametrically change a projectors frustum

HII created a simple shape that represents the frustum of a projector. I have to change this (zoom angle and projection distance) to place the projector to a specific place in a room to fill the designed screen. I can do this in sketchup, but I am tr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Object placement in plan view

Hello,I am making a landscape object that would usually be placed on a mesh. A mesh doesn't necessarily have all its points at the same Z level so I would like to know if, while in plan view, it's possible to force an object to be placed at the prope...