Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GLOB_SUN_AZIMUTH shows default value

Hi, I would like to read GLOB_SUN_AZIMUTH value and put it to array parameter then change sun position and again add new value to an array. Master script looks like this if glob_ui_button_id = UI_SET then count = vardim1(list) list[count+1] = GLOB_SU...

Wall Reference Line Global for Labels?

Is there a Wall Reference Line Global for Labels or a REQUEST?I need the position of the Wall Reference Line in relation to the outer edge of the wall, requested from a label that is connected to the wall, see image.

Resolved! need to clean lines of tube and merge tube+revolve

Hi, everyone.I'm trying to make an object with a clean 3D look.I can't figure out what status code and mask I should use to make the object like on the image. I need two versions:a) obj with all lines, except rounded edges (image 1). Images 2, 3 are ...

A_ Smith by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Get Master Layout sizes

Hi!I'm looking for measures in order to request the master layout sizes (width, height), when placed on the master layout. Is there a way, to get those values?Thanks in advance!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Lable UI

I read it anywhere, but I can't find it anymore:Is there a way to disable some of the standard UI panes of the label tool by GDL commands?

Cylinder and Elbow Intersection

Hello All,I'm using cylinders and elbows to make a bath tub faucet. Is there a way to eliminate the line between the intersection of the cylinder and elbow, the line appears in 3d, plan and elevation.Or is there a better tool that I should be using t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Bounding Box HotSpots not editable

Hy,I started developing some small objects for inhouse use and created a prototype for a small adjustable oject which adds objects along its way. This is working ok, but I want the outer corner to be Hotspots which are not editable, just to be able t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to make infinite hostpots with array?

I want to make hotspots for changing elements position (user have to enter amount of elements).Is there any possibility to create array with one row and column ( arr[1]=0 ) and then, based upon users choice to expand it to another amount (for instanc...

A_ Smith by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

All parameters lost in GDLs

Hello :I've opened a project I've not worked on for quite a long time. All the parameters for the many GDLs the project contains are lost. As far as I'm aware nothing has changed. It's the same file. My GDL library is the same, the path name to the G...