Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Efficient way to crop text by length in cm

Hi,i hope I haven’t missed a function, but I’m looking for a efficient way to crop text by a given length and not by the number of characters, like “strsub”.Maybe somebody have a better solution.My actual solution is:while stw(txt1) >100 do !** 100 i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Label in mirrored hotlink

Hello,I would like to ask if there is a function in gdl to check if hotlink in which the object is located has been mirrored. To be more specific I am using wall labels in modules. Without this function, hotlinks are almost useless.Best regards,Rafał...

rav668 by Participant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Running pre-compiled binaries in GDL

Имеется модель EW-FAC (https://github.com/VTMIST/EW-FAC), написанная на IDL. Модель поставляется в бинарном формате. Я пытаюсь запустить EW-FAC при помощи GDL. Файл не запускается и не выдаётся никаких ошибок.Я никогда не работала ни с IDL, ни с GDL....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PARAM-O Minimum Accuracy of 10mm?

Hello,A quick question re: units in Param-o.It seams that the smallest unit that the Length parameter etc. can go down to is 0.01 which is equal to 10mm?Not quite sure how to get it down to 1mm?Seems silly that it wouldn't have this level of accuracy...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL can read hardware id?

Hello.I am making very simple objects for use specifics, and i want to know, how i can get the hardware id? for purpose of licence simple, only with gdl.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Own window

I've just created my own window but can't get rid of these lines on the arc

jarkwiat by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GDL Array parameters size

Hi!Is it possible to create a parameter with dynamic size?Lets say that I have a construction C1, and I want to add another to the array C2, but I don't know how many constructions will be added from different users.Is it possible to add new input to...

GDL Polyline Object Search

Has anyone scripted a version of the amazing GDL polyline for use in 2D detailing? I'm looking for something that could be used with any livetype including the double line, fillet the turns automatically close both ends.like these examples (mocked-up...

LAYOUT_CHANGE_HISTORY

i start to work with LAYOUT_CHANGE_HISTORY.Documantation says that: LAYOUT_CHANGE_HISTORY [1] is Revision ID and LAYOUT_CHANGE_HISTORY [2] is Change ID ....The Change ID only works correct, when in "Book Settings", the Option "Number by Revisions" is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes