Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Library Part Maker door height problem

Hi,Using the time in between xmas and new years eve to do things I don't have the time to normally. Now I tried the Library Part Maker and it seem pretty straight forward but I have a proble with the wall opening height that defaults to a measure whi...

Param-O Subtype

Hi,I hope this post is in the right place;).1. Can I define the subtype in param-O or only in the gdl-editor?2. Is there a command to implement some GDL-Scripts in param-O like python in Grasshopper?Thanks;)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation status and 3D?

Hi,I have 2D-symbols controlled by renovation status but I seem not able to do the same in 3D!?This is my MASTERSCRIPT: renoStatus = "" _r = APPLICATION_QUERY ("OwnCustomParameters", "GetParameter(Renovation.RenovationStatus)", renoStatus) pen 1 This...

Overwriting objects leads to DATA LOSS (WARNING)

Imagine the following case:You have a new version of an object and with a certain file they need to be in the embedded library.So you drag & drop the object to the library. You will get asked, if you want to overwrite. You select yes.Then the followi...

runxel by Ace
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Dictionary in Parameters?

In AC24 I have noticed in the Array option has been removed and replaced with Dictionary. Can we display the contents? How do we to edit these values? I can't access this type of variable in my objects.

Resolved! Moving Layout ID number in Drawing Title

Hello--I am wondering if there is any way to move the layout ID number in the drawing title. I can move the drawing number with the scale tool in the pet pallet, but not the layout ID. The layout ID is just a tad too close to the separation line abov...

Resolved! Exposing Variables

I have a fairly complex GDL object containing a number of parts which I want to analyse for quantities. I have a collection of Dictionary values which are populated in the 3D script as the model assembles the parts. I can summarise the variables from...